- Circulation Policy
- Library Cards
- Collection Development Policy
- Reference Policy
- Computer and Internet Access Policy
- Patron Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
- Code of Behavior
- Drug and Alcohol Free Policy
- Unattended Children Policy
- Enforcement of Code of Behavior
- Firearm Prohibition
- Meeting Room Policy
- Display and Exhibit Policy
- Policy for Public Comment
- Security Camera Policy
The Blue Island Public Library currently employs 13 full-time employees and 14 part-time employees.
The Blue Island Public Library will comply with the State of Illinois Freedom of Information Act. (75 ILCS 5/4). When anyone wishes to read or copy any information from the Library’s public papers, a written request for inspection or copying of public records must be filled out and submitted to the Library’s FOIA officer.
The FOIA officer for the Library is the Director. The handling of and responding to FOIA requests will follow Illinois state law.
Freedom of Information requests may be directed to email@example.com
Requests will receive electronic and/or digital responses.