Technology Annex Assistant Blue Island Public Library is seeking a friendly, self-motivated, and innovative individual to provide excellent customer service in the Library’s Technology Annex Department. The selected individual will provide technology support to patrons and library staff and assist with technology classes for the public. The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strive to reflect our diverse community through our dedication to equity, diversity, and inclusion. Click here for a complete job description.
- Two years of college level coursework, Associates Degree, LTA certificate, or equivalent.
- Two years related experience in a comparable business, organization, or library.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service experience to patrons.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve issues with computer hardware and software.
- Demonstrates ease and comfort with emerging technologies.
- Experience with graphic design software, film editing and music production software a plus.
- Written and spoken Spanish language fluency preferred.
This part-time position requires working daytime, evening, and weekend hours.
Salary: $16.00 per hour.
Benefits include paid holidays, sick time and vacation pay.
Send resume and letter of interest to email@example.com